THE PAST WEEK IN A NUTSHELL:
- Experimented with my new Canon. Had a delicious dinner with my two cousin's on Oxford Street whilst en route back to Epsom on a Sunday night.
- Explored and fell even more in love with the ever exquisite Camden.
- Hung with the housemates who have become my little family (that would be Traycee's messy room; expect no less from a fashion design student).
- Procrastinated and devoured a lot of time to my thoughts; I've come to realise those who truly matter. Also being at Uni means I'm meeting new faces everyday, however just FYI in all aspects and not just Uni, I choose the circle of people around me based on their personal qualities; I really don't give a shit if you're wearing high end designer and you're beautiful. P.S I don't let loose and let my guard down unless you prove your worth.
- Oh yeah and I've been busy with Uni....speaking of which I have way too many deadlines to meet; toodles!
PHOTOGRAPHY: JESSICA LY